Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Stuff I've Done

I found this online and started thinking about all the stuff I've done and well, stuff I haven't done either. Stuff I've done is bolded for your ease. Feel free to do it too...

Smoked a cigarette
Drank so much you threw up
Crashed a friend's car
Stolen a car
Been in love
Shoplifted -
does opening food at the grocery, sampling it, and then not purchasing it count?
Quit your job
Filed for divorce
Been in a fist fight
Broken a bone
Saved someone's life
Been arrested
Gone on a blind date
Lied to a friend
Skipped school
Seen someone die
Been to Canada
Been to Mexico
Been on a plane
Been lost - both mentally and physically
Been on the opposite side of the country
Swam in the ocean
Felt like dying
Been stung by a bee
Played cops and robbers - I was also a big fan of Manhunt
Recently coloured your hair -
just last week! I have this one grey hair, right on the top of my head...
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
Made prank phone calls
Lost over 20 pounds
Caught a snowflake on your tongue
Danced in the rain
Written a letter to Santa Claus
Been kissed under the mistletoe
Had your opinion printed in the newspaper
Taken a bubble bath with someone
Made a bonfire on the beach
Crashed a party
Gone roller-skating
Ice-skating

Not too shabby, I guess. But this was a mild list, in my opinion.

No comments: