Wednesday, May 24, 2006

100 Things About Annie - by her loving husband

I asked my husband to come up with a list of 100 things about me from his perspective. After three hours, this is what he came up with:

  1. She is wonderful.
  2. She is frugal.
  3. She is obsessed with certain TV shows.
  4. She is dismissive of other TV shows.
  5. She lied to me on our first date regarding being a football fan.
  6. She told me the truth about being a Superman fan.
  7. She doesn't have a favorite Captain on Star Trek.
  8. She eats a lot of cereal. But not with milk.
  9. She went to Argentina with me in 2003.
  10. She does not wear full length socks, only ankle socks.
  11. She can name more of my ex-girlfriends than I can..
  12. She is the only woman to come between me and Elle McPherson.
  13. She can quote from Silence of the Lambs.
  14. She knows there are 162 games in a baseball season.
  15. Her favorite Spanish language workout show is Catherine 100%, starring Catherine Fulop. (Actually, this is my favorite Spanish language workout show.)
  16. She wears size 6.5 sneakers.
  17. She has posed for pictures with pigeons, a wax Elle McPherson, and a real Rachael Ray.
  18. She has been to a comic book convention with me.
  19. She has been to the Star Trek Experience with me in Las Vegas.
  20. She claims not to be a geek.
  21. She never gets jealous that we often come across children that look like they could be mine.
  22. She pretends to like monkeys for the sake of our marriage.
  23. She leaves me 'Honey Do' lists when I have a day off.
  24. Sometimes, she leaves them when I don't have a day off.
  25. She thinks all babies are cute. Even the ugly ones.
  26. She likes to eat ciabbata rolls for breakfast.
  27. She learned to eat buttered rolls from me.
  28. She is obsessively neat.
  29. When she comes home from work, she kicks off her shoes in the middle of the dining room and leaves them there.
  30. She is a fan of irony.
  31. She is a multiple Godmother.
  32. She is a one time 'Guardian Angel on Earth' to Baby Owen.
  33. She is a fan of penguins.
  34. Until recently, she thought penguins were human size.
  35. She does not drink coffee often.
  36. She loves funnel cakes.
  37. She has been known to fight seagulls for possession of a funnel cake.
  38. She likes lemonade iced tea from Wawa.
  39. She's never seen any of the Planet of the Apes movies.
  40. She is melodramatic.
  41. She is a reformed backseat driver.
  42. She likes to go apple picking.
  43. She steals toiletries from hotels.
  44. She does not have a favorite Ramone.
  45. She is superstitious.
  46. She owns a Barbie doll.
  47. She owned her own trucked before we got married.
  48. She hates talk radio.
  49. She was converted into a Tom Jones fan when she met me.
  50. She sometimes drives angry.
  51. She likes to travel.
  52. She takes my tender thoughts out of context.
  53. She is hypersensitive to my flatulence.
  54. She stole my obsolete Palm Pilot years ago.
  55. She doesn't like condiments (i.e. mustard, ketchup, mayo).
  56. She has been known to knit or crochet. Whatever it is.
  57. She is a wise employer of coupons.
  58. She has traveled to many states.
  59. She claims to have watched Star Wars.
  60. She does not like fast food.
  61. She does not like tuna fish.
  62. She has been to more charity galas than she has been to hockey games.
  63. She tickles me.
  64. She forces me to wear my wedding ring.
  65. She is seven years younger than me.
  66. She used to eat at a place called Chinee Takee Outee.
  67. She married in a church.
  68. She steals the covers from me every night.
  69. She likes to gamble at the nickel slot machine.
  70. She changes our toothbrushes every three months.
  71. She was accused of blowing up my Buick LeSabre because she wanted me to buy a foreign car.
  72. She was right about the foreign car.
  73. She does not enjoy video games.
  74. Although, she kicked my butt at Ms. Pac Man.
  75. She likes to download music.
  76. She's never seen an episode of In Search Of.
  77. She loves foot massages.
  78. She cries at graduations and weddings.
  79. She tries to make me dance.
  80. She's bought one comic book.
  81. She likes rice more than potatoes.
  82. She likes more music from the 70s than today.
  83. Donna Summer, Barry Manilow, and Olivia Newton-John taught her English.
  84. She uses a stool to climb onto our bed.
  85. She is a world-class clothes folder.
  86. She has hazel-in-between eyes.
  87. She has once been a blonde.
  88. She has terrible seasonal allergies.
  89. She sneezes in threes.
  90. She can't reach high shelves.
  91. She gets along with my mother.
  92. She likes the risque HBO series.
  93. She has more than one Indian friend.
  94. She likes shoe shopping.
  95. She doesn't like to talk politics, religion, or abortion.
  96. She is a homeowner.
  97. She has shopped (with no success) for a rubber chicken.
  98. She has a Master's degree.
  99. She is someone's 'something to live for.'
  100. She does not have a favorite president.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait till the Ma finds out she ranked #91 (you'll both be in trouble!!!!) Also, I noticed nothing about favorite sis-in-law??????
Jacky

Gary said...

That's a great list.

I ate a few times at a place called Takee Outee in New Orleans. I wonder if it is the same owner.

I try very hard to avoid fast food.

Anonymous said...

Dang! I finally read this. MGE is a really good husband to spend 3 hours writing this stuff. I'm v. impressed.