Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Four on Wednesday

Four jobs I’ve had in my life
· Papergirl – yes, I delivered newspapers when I was a kid
· Cashier – at my dad’s bakery
· Waitress – at Johnny Rockets when I was a senior in high school
· Resident Assistant – in college, for three years, I was the “enforcer” of dormitory life

Four movies I can watch over and over
· Ocean’s Eleven – it’s like candy, but in a movie
· A Christmas Story – “you’ll shoot your eye out, kid!”
· When Harry Met Sally – it’s so sappy, I cry during the same scene everytime
· The Godfather (all parts) – they are incredible movies

Four places I have lived
· North Bergen, New Jersey
· Gainesville, Florida
· Miami, Florida
· Harrison, New Jersey

Four TV shows I love to watch
· The Sopranos
· Grey’s Anatomy
· Lost
· Rescue Me – when is it coming back on the air, darnit?

Four places I have been on vacation
· Waikiki Beach, Honolulu, Hawaii
· Buenos Aires, Argentina
· Las Vegas, Nevada
· Europe – all over, 13 countries in 6 weeks – England, France, Switzerland, Greece, Italy, Spain and so on…

Four of my favorite dishes
· Skirt steak with white rice
· Roasted chicken with carrots, onions and celery
· Surf and turf
· Chicken pot pie

Four places I would rather be right now
· At home, in my bed
· Anywhere with friends, laughing and eating chocolate
· Where ever my hubby is
· On a plane, traveling to someplace I’ve never been

No comments: