Monday, November 03, 2008

Random Monday Stuff

It's been a long day and an even longer evening, but I just found a minute to breathe.  The little one is fast asleep and the house is quiet.

I feel a little bad for Patrick as we have taken him off the bottle and are only encouraging a sippy cup for milk.  When I picked him up at baby jail today the teacher told me that everytime he saw another kid with a bottle, he stared at it longingly.  I hope he forgets about it in the next few days.  Poor kid!

Also, I took some time this weekend to go to the mall (all alone!) and get fitted for a new bra.  I had read that after pregnancy, sizes change and all.  I didn't realize that I was so uncomfortable until this morning when I put on my new bra.  Wow!!  What a difference. 

That's all for now.

No comments: