Friday, June 16, 2006

It's Not Her Fault

In 1986, my husband left Northern New Jersey for Boston - namely Northeastern University. He left behind two young nieces, who he decided needed to wear collegiate couture. This was the result:


Twenty years later, the older one (on the left) is getting married. And the youngest one just graduated from college.

In all the excitement of wedding planning, I wonder if I can forgive her for attending that Circus School.

Actually, I can't. It's just not possible.

Go Gators!

3 comments:

Gary said...

She sounds pretty smart. I'll bet she can figure out where all the new Walmarts are. :)

Anonymous said...

I am actually a Target girl through and through. Thanks for the baby picture/wedding shout-out. As you read this message, a sound you cannot hear is playing... it is chanting "F-S-U... F-S-U..." Enjoy the brainwashing!
-Kristy

Anonymous said...

Ok, FIRST - I cannot believe you actually have a LINK to that "school" on your website. Que lastima! And second, I think you're a Walmart Girl trapped in a Target Girl's body. And third, you do NOT have "Spoiler Alert" in the title of your brokeback mountain post. I don't want to read it until I watch the movie. Who knows how the hell long that'll be, though.

AND - thank you so so so much for your hospitality recently and everything else. will talk to you laters.