Monday, June 12, 2006

Art Imitates Life (well, kind of)

I'm all Jennifer Aniston'ed out.

Friday night, the hubby and I stayed in. Of course, there was nothing to watch on any of the 300 channels we have, so we 'bought' Rumor Has It from the trust On Demand. Almost two hours later, I realized I would never get that time back.

Verdict: Two thumbs down. Not even that hunk, Kevin Costner, could help.

Yesterday, as a treat, we went off to the movies. With our popcorn, soda, and candy, we eagerly sat down to watch Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn in The Break-up. Two hours later, we exited the theater, feeling as if we had spent two hours on a roller-coaster.

The movie was good, even though for a long time, I felt like the story was written after my life. Boy meets girl. They fall in love. Boy is very very messy. Girl is not. Girl gets fed up and beak up with Boy. I won't dare spoil the ending - you'll just have to watch.

I will share, however, that Vince Vaughn is very handsome and darn funny. And Jennifer Aniston is beautiful, despite my husband's opinion that she has big ears. I don't care how hot Brad Pitt is - he's a loser for letting that woman go. Lo-who-ser!

No comments: