Wednesday, May 10, 2006

10 Things I Do Everyday

  1. Pray one Our Father - Even though I don't go to church, I do pray everyday. Not so much for the religious part of it, but for the spirituality. It's nice to start everyday thinking that someone is looking out for me.
  2. Snooze - Yes, I hit the snooze button everyday. Ask my husband - he hates it!
  3. Check my email - Oh, cursed technology, why am I a slave to you? I can't help it! I love email.
  4. Moisturize - Yes, daily. Twice daily, actually. Do you think I look this good without the help of moisturizer?
  5. Brush the Pearly Whites - More than once. More than twice. Usually three times. I'm a little bit OCD like that.
  6. Laugh - Even if it's just a giggle, laughter also keeps me young.
  7. Use my Cell Phone - I am either calling someone or someone is calling me.
  8. Wipe Down the Bathroom Sink - After me and my husband have used it, it needs it!
  9. Steal the Covers - I wake up every night and realized that I've stolen the covers. Every night! Then I return some of them. I'm good like that. :)
  10. Daydream about Hawaii - Everyday. No kidding.

1 comment:

Gary said...

You are right about laughing. It is a wonderful tonic.