Wednesday, February 21, 2007

More Changes

Subtle, yes, but changes none-the-less. I've taken your comments (all four of them!) very seriously, as you can see. Like I said previously, I don't know the codes or html, so changes things dramatically is difficult. But I am trying.

Again, all comments are appreciated.

For now, I leave you with the result of an afternoon of organzing my linen closet:

I am not well, folks. Look at my hallway linen closet. Doesn't it make you want to vomit? Come on, I know you just threw up in your mouth a little. :)




More closet cleaniness. This time, the lower portion of the closet. Notice all the cleaning supplies at the bottom? They are located right next to Mike's numerous Ace bandages.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your closet looks absolutely marv......elous!!!!
Jacky

Anonymous said...

I Spy ... Huggies Baby Wash! (Or lotion. Lavender & Chamomile scent)