Thursday, September 14, 2006

In a Haze...

For the past week, I've had a cold. A nasty cold, complete with three canker sores that affect my daily good humor.

Over the weekend, Mike got biten by a bunch of bugs and his legs look diseased. He's been taking Benadryl and using hydrocortison cream to control the itching.

We have a resident spider camped out in one of our bathrooms.

We have baby frogs (so cute!) that live in our backyard.

We discovered that the field next to our house is home to a wild pumpkin patch.

All that said, I've been in somewhat of a haze. I haven't done laundry. I haven't picked up after myself. I haven't made the bed all week (thanks to Mike for doing that!).

But - I did watch Dancing With the Stars. What can I say? I'm totally addicted. Pathetic.

3 comments:

Gary said...

Maybe you can bake some pumpkin pies and send me one.

Hope you feel better soon.

Freckle Face Girl said...

Have to keep your priorities! I hope you feel better today so you have a nice weekend.

Annie said...

Gary - I can attempt to make a pumpkin pie, but I don't know how it will turn out. I just got a recipe for cream puffs - I might start out with that.

Freckle Face Girl - A girl has to have her priorities right, no?

Thanks to both of you for the get well wishes. I do, indeed! And just in time for a work-filled weekend. Just my luck...