Top Ten Things I Would Do If I Won A Million Dollars (besides help family)
- Pay off debt (two mortgages and one car)
- Invest a portion
- Donate a portion
- Plan a trip to Asia for my parents
- Spend in a month enjoying the breezes of Hawaii, followed by another month in Fiji or Tahiti
- Buy new clothes and shoes
- Invest in one of those California Closets to organize my new clothes and shoes :)
- Treat Mike to a Star Trek Convention and possibly even dress up for it - all in the name of love
- Buy season tickets to the Yankees
- Fly down to see the Gators play the 'Noles every year
It definitely feels like our life has revolved around moving and unpacking for the entire summer. This weekend, we are headed down to Hotlanta to spend the weekend with friends. It seriously couldn't have come at a better time. Our brains are fried. And, the remnants of Ernesto will be hitting the Northeast this weekend, so if we had stayed home, we would have stayed indoors anyway.
Hopefully, next week, I'll have pictures to post and stories to tell.
Have a great Labor Day weekend!