Friday, September 14, 2007

Jenny McCarthy I'm Not...

...But I am certainly experiencing many of the things she did while she was pregnant. I will spare you guys the details, but if you are curious, pick up a copy of her book, Belly Laughs. I read it many months ago and now, I find myself picking it up to read a chapter here and there. It reads comically, but very truthfully. Even the stuff your own mother won't tell you!

This week's update is more of the same. FeeNo is still thumb/hand sucking. Weight - 4 pounds, 2 ounces. Very healthy.

I am still awaiting the results of my preeclampsia test - hopefully, I'll know by this afternoon. I lost a pound at this week's appointment. Not too much swelling in my legs. Blood pressure was okay. Blood sugars in check.

I feel bad that I haven't been posting much lately - only pregnancy updates. I will try to post more often - I have plenty to write about, including the disappointing season finale of Rescue Me, but I will save it for another day. Next week sometime...

No comments: