I'm just getting around to doing it.
8 Random Facts/Habits About You
- I am not a big fan of cheese or cheese products. I won't eat a slice of cheese on a cracker and I don't like it added into my salads. I won't use cheese dip, not even nachos. But I LOVE LOVE LOVE pizza. With extra cheese.
- When I am home, I have a tendency to use the bathroom with the door open and have complete conversations with Mike. I fully expect him to do the same for me, but he doesn't agree.
- I am obsessive about paying bills. I have a whole system where I line up the bills in order of their due date and then pay them in that order. I keep a very balanced checkbook, right down to the penny. And if there's a discrepency between the bank statement and my ledger, I will not stop until I figure out what the problem is. Update: I *just* called my town's tax collector because the tax bill hasn't arrived yet and it's supposedly due next week. Ack! I need to pay the bill! But when I got someone on the phone, they told me the bills haven't been sent out yet and they will be due on August 21. See? There is something seriously wrong me with. Who wants to pay their tax bill?
- When I grocery shop, I make a pretty extensive list of what I need. I cross reference it with whatever is on sale that week and then I look for coupons to fray the costs. I have been known to save more than $20 on grocery shopping visits.
- Even though I am Cuban, I won't eat black beans and rice. That is, black beans on top of white rice. I don't like the soupy texture of the beans. But I will eat an entire plate full of black beans cooked in the rice - congris, if you will.
- I am scared of watching mystery shows especially Unsolved Mysteries. The voice of the host freaks me out and causes a long bout of insomnia.
- I dream in English and Spanish. Sometimes, I dream of my aunts in uncles in Cuba and they speak English. Other times I dream of my husband speaking Spanish.
- I speak to my parents nearly everyday. We don't even talk about any substantial, but I need the phone call just as much as my parents do.
I'm supposed to tag 8 people to do this, but I won't. Although, I am interested in reading what Martha has to say. If anyone else wants to do it, feel free to, and let me know in the comments section.