Freckle Face Girl tagged me. Thankfully, she did, because I haven't done a meme in a long time.
1. Explain what ended your last relationship.
I got dumped. Can you believe it? Sweet little me. DUMPED. It was just as well. I’m sure my life wouldn’t have turned out the same way.
2. When was the last time you shaved?
The day before yesterday. I’m not really a hairy person, but I had a little stubble.
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
At work, on a conference call.
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Still on the conference call!
5. Are you any good at math?
Yeah, I’m pretty good at Algebra and Geometry. And I like it! Yes, I’m a total geek.
6. Your prom night?
Prom night – the night of dreams! Well, not really. Yes, I went to my prom. No date (I'm a loser), just went with friends. My prom was held at the Fountainebleau on Miami Beach. Afterward, we all went to Denny’s, followed by a night of hanging out.
7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
No freakin’ way. I’m a total mutt from all over the place, but my ancestors aren’t famous.
8. Have you had to take a loan out for school?
I worked through school & my parents were fairly generous, but I had a few loans. Luckily, they are paid off.
9. Do you know the words to the song on your Myspace profile?
I can’t stand MySpace. It’s way too youthful, even for me.
10. Last thing received in the mail?
Some pictures of my parents dressed up on Halloween.
11. How many different beverages have you had today?
One – water.
12. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machine?
13. Whom did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
Duran Duran in 1988
14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
I just did that recently in Hawaii.
15. What was the most painful dental procedure you have had?
Root canal a few years ago.
16. What is out your back door?
My backyard, which houses a grill, a small shed, a Gator gnome, and a St. Francis statue.
17. Any plans for Friday night?
Nothing yet. I have meetings in NYC all day which always lengthens my day significantly long.
18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
No way, it makes my hair very unmanageable.
19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
Yes! But Mike ate it all and left the caramel corn.
20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
Oh yes! The planetarium in Miami used to have laser light shows on Friday nights and I used to go when I was in high school.
21. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
22. Some things you are excited about?
My parents visiting in two weeks for Thanksgiving.
23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
I like all the flavors of JELLO – especially raspberry.
24. Describe your keychain(s).
A silver keychain with two rings. On one ring, I keep my office keys, on the other ring, I keep my house and car keys.
25. Where do you keep your change?
In a Glenmorangie container by the front door.
26. What kind of winter coat do you own?
I have a few. A long grey wool coat, a burgundy corduroy that does mid-thigh, and a red down jacket.
27. What was the weather like on your graduation day?
It was Miami and it was freakin’ hot!
28. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
Open. Except when we have company. Then we close it.
I'm not tagging anyone in particular, but if you want to use this, feel free.
As an aside, I am happy to report that Emmet was not kicked off Dancing With the Stars last night. Joey was and I'm thankful for that, because his bald head and eyes? They were FREAKING ME OUT already!