Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Wednesday's List

1. The book nearest me: my Real simple “to do” book

2. Stretch our your left arm, what do you touch? my computer printer

3. Last thing watched on television? Rescue Me

4. Without looking, what time is it? 11:40

5. What is the actual time? 11:34, not bad

6. With the exception of the computer what can you hear? The XM radio – Mariah Carey is playing

7. When did you last step outside? about an hour ago, when I left Starbucks with an icecd latte

8. Before this survey what did you look at? my best friend’s blog

9. What are you wearing? a red blouse with black polka dots, black trousers, and black mules

10. Did you dream last night? I can’t remember. :(

11. When did you last laugh? This morning, during my 9am meeting

12. What is on the walls in the room? Nothing. It's all packed up.

13. Seen anything weird lately? Yes, some male friends were making really fruity drinks this weekend and drinking them as shots. They were embarrassingly ridiculous.

14. What do you think of this quiz? It’s a good Wednesday meme.

15. What is the last film you saw? Munich

16. Tell me something we don't know. I’m moving to my new house on August 5th!

17. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do? I would make every location look and smell like the Hawaiian Islands.

18. Do you like to dance? Oh yeah – you can feel it, it’s electric! Boogie woogie woogie…

19. George Bush? Which one? Father or son?

20. Imagine your first child is a girl..... She’s probably as cute as I am. And named Lola. After the showgirl in Barry Manilow’s Copacabana.

21. Imagine your first child is a boy. I hope he pees all over his father. Ha!

22. Would you consider living abroad? Definitely

23. What would God say to you when you reach the pearly gates? “Oh boy, things are gonna change around here soon!”

No comments: