My list of ponderings (with many more to be added, I'm sure):
- Why does the deli guy always take a break right before it's my turn in line?
- Why do we (the hubby and I) always encounter crazy people while standing in line at supermarkets, department stores, etc?
- Why do people pick their nose at red lights, while parked next to me?
- Why do people feel the need to speed light crazy when they are in the exit lane on the turnpike?
- Why does it always rain on Memorial Day, the 4th of July and Labor Day?
- Why is that the day after you dust and vacuum the house, it's dusty again? How does that happen?