Monday, February 23, 2009

Neglectful

So, yeah, I ummmm, yeah, well, I haven't updated in nearly three weeks.  But you know, I've been busy:  internet surfing, Facebooking, keeping warm from the cold.  Oh yeah, and taking care of a 16 month old, working, playing house.  You know, the usual stuff.

Anyhow, I somehow managed to miss Patrick's commemorative 16 month video, but not to worry.  I promise to put together something extra special to celebrate months 16 AND 17 together.  People, I'm *that* good.

We're heading down to Miami later this week to spend a week with Abuelo and Abuela, who are eagerly anticipating the arrival of a 22 pounder.  Nevermind their charming, most intelligent daughter and her loveable snowape husband, it's all about the grandson.

And, so, if I don't have a chance to update while I am frolicking in the tropical (read: hot, humid and sticky) climate that is Miami, I promise to return with stories of dominoes, rice and beans, and Dexter tours.  If not, at least I'll have some pictures of Patrick being carried around like a king. 

Carry on now.

3 comments:

Mike, Jack & Katie's Mommy said...

Have a great time in Miami!! Tell Mike I said HI!

SimoneladybugKnits said...

Take lots of pictures :-)I miss Miami

Freckle Face Girl said...

I'm sure you'll have a wonderful trip.