Friday, February 29, 2008

Dang Nabit, It's Cold Outside

I am going to venture to say that today is the coldest it has been all year. Last night, it was in the single digits and this morning, it's not much higher.

I was going to take the little one out to walk the mall - like we do on Fridays - but it's just too cold to go out.

Instead, I pay bills. Joy of joys. But at least there's money to pay them. Always look to the positive side of things, eh?

Life has become a little mundane, but I blame it on the weather. Yesterday, I took Patrick for his four month appointment with the pediatrician. He's getting big - 13 pounds, 8 ounces and 24 inches in length. That's a gain of 2 pounds in two months and 2.5 inches in the same amount of time. I also took some time to see the doc - just to have my blood pressure checked. Finally, it's back to normal. I'm so thankful. It only took an entire pregnancy, plus four more months. But it's all good now. No complaints.

Happy Leap Year, by the way.

Oh, and for the Lost fans out there: what the beejeesus is going on there? Can someone shed some light? I am soooo confused...

PS - I just reread this and saw how boring this post is, but honestly, I just don't have the energy or desire to change or delete it. We'll be in Miami in a few weeks and I am sure I'll return with happy tales of my dysFUNctional family. :)

1 comment:

Freckle Face Girl said...

Hope it warms up a bit for you!