Thursday, February 14, 2008

60 Things on Valentine's Day*

I haven't done a meme in a really long time, but I figured I should get back into the swing of things. Of course, being the overachiever that I am, I just had to do one that's extremely long. Feel free to do your own - just let me know in the comments section that you have, and I'll go check it out.

I am hoping everyone is having a great Valentine's Day. Or, as I heard it said many many times growing up in Miami: Valentime's Day. You can take the girl out of Miami, but you can't always take Miami out of the girl. :)

60 Things
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? Patrick's car seat holder, a couple of bottles of water, a flashlight, maybe a jacket, winter hat and scarf.
2. When was the last time you threw up? A few mnonths ago, probably when I was about 8 months pregnant.
3. What's your favorite curse word? Horseshit
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Patrick, Mike, and Seth Rogin
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Sleeping, because Mike had morning duty.
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Watching Seth Rogin in Knocked Up.
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Who knows? A shower, maybe.
8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Nope
9. What is the last thing you said aloud? Okay, bye Ma.
10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Cookies and cream, fudge ripple, vanilla, chocolate, need I go on?
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Diet Dr. Pepper
12. What are you wearing right now? Black sweat pants, ladybug socks and a green longsleeved t-shirt
13. What was the last thing you ate? Popcorn
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Nope.
15. When was the last time you ran? Last week, in the rain.
16. What's the last sporting event you watched???? Hockey a few weeks ago at the new arena in Jersey
18. Who is the last person you emailed? I can't remember.
19. Ever go camping? Yes
20. Do you have a tan? Yeah, right.
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? Yes
25. What did your last IM say? Happy Valentine's Day!
26.. Are you someone's best friend? I think so.
27. What are you doing tomorrow? Grocery store and meeting a friend in the evening.
28. Where is your mom right now? I don't know. I don't have lowjack installed on her. Somewhere in Miami, I think.
29. Look to your left, what do you see? A John Wayne calendar (not mine).
30. What color is your watch? Silver
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ? The opera house and Lost
32. Would you consider plastic surgery? Oh, yes
33. What is your birthstone? Aquamarine
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit thedrive thru? Drive through
35.How many kids do you want? 2 or 3
36. Do you have a dog? No
37. Last person you talked to on the phone? My mom
38. Have you met anyone famous? Don Ho. :)
39. Any plans today? The day is almost over, but I still have to give the little one a bath.
40. How many states have you lived in? Two - NJ and Florida
41. Ever go to college? Yes
42. Where are you right now? The basement - our makeshift office
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Fatigue and lack of sleep.
44. Last song listened to? Low by Flo Rida.
46. Are you allergic to anything? Cleaning, ha! No, seriously, sulfur
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? My white slippers - soooo comfy!
48. Are you jealous of anyone? Nope
50. Is anyone jealous of you? I don't know - I hope not
51. What time is it? Not sure - it's dark
52. Do any of your friends have children? Yes
53. Do you eat healthy? I try
54. What do you usually do during the day? Clean up, cook, play with Patrick
55. Do you hate anyone right now? Hate is such a strong word...
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Yep
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 33
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes
60. How did you get one of your scars? C-section

*So, it's not really 60 things, but I can't figure out where the missing questions went. Oh well!

No comments: