...but not too tired to do a meme. Geez, it's been so long since I've done one of these. Here goes:
The Christmas Edition
Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy (not forward) this entire email and paste into a new e-mail that you can send.
Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you......Tis the Season to be NICE!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper. I tend to buy lots of paper when it goes on sale. But then again, sometimes I'll use a bag. It depends on the size of the gift.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial.
4. When do you take down the tree? After Three Kings Day.
5. Do you like egg nog? I haven't had it in a long time, but yes, I like it, especially when it's spiked.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My Cabbage Patch Kid.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, two of them. One from my single days that I bought at a dollar store and another one that was passed down to me from my parents when I got married.
8. Hardest person to buy for? Mike - he has everything!
9. Easiest person to buy for? No one - I take so long in deciding what to buy people.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Hmmmm, I don't know. Can I come back to this one?
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story - "You'll shoot your eye out, kid!"
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Hmmmm, yes
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Pieces of gingerbread houses. I don't eat it often because I rarely know anyone who has a gingerbread house.
15. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear
16. Favorite Christmas song? Happy Holiday/Holiday Season by Andy Williams - it's supremely ridiculous, but it puts me in a good mood everytime I hear it.
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel an hour to my MIL's house
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? No way.
19. Open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? When I was younger, Christmas Eve, but now, Mike won't let us open anything until Christmas Day
20. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Trying to buy presents that are personal, that show that I put some thought into buying them.
22. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? Roasted pork. I'm Cuban, what did you expect me say?
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? One night of uninterupted sleep.
24. Who is most likely to respond to this? No one
25. Who is least likely to respond to this? No one, but if you want to do your own meme, go ahead and let me know in the comment section. I promise to go check out your answers.
Off to bed now! More posts coming, I know I've been slacking lately. I'm sorry...