Monday, October 09, 2006

Excitement Builds

It's a shame that I don't live in Florida anymore. Not because of the heat or humidity. It's because I can't be there to celebrate like these folks:

As of this morning, the mighty Florida Gators were ranked second in the nation, right after Ohio State. Where is florida state? What? Unranked? Oh, yeah, that's right. So sad for the 'noles.

Not really.

Okay, now that I have gloated, I will say that it's a shame the Yankees didn't have the same luck this weekend. Actually, it's not a shame as far as their playing, but more a shame for me because I spent all day yesterday listening to Mike replay their season and his disappointment in the team. At least now, we won't have to watch the World Series while we are on vacation.

Which, coincidentally, starts in 11 days. I need a pedicure.

2 comments:

Freckle Face Girl said...

FSU & UM fans will soon be switching to the Gators. :)

Anonymous said...

Who says you don't have to watch the "World Series"?????
It's Michael and It's sports!!!!
Jacky