Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Blogger

It's been ages since I've actually logged into my Blogger account. So long, actually, that I'd almost forgotten how to use the program. I've been using Live Writer for some time now, but it appears I can't download it on my new laptop, a Mac. Yes, I've crossed over to the other side, the unknown. At least, for me.

Not sure how I am going to work using a program that isn't "Apple" supported, but I am a victim of habit in some ways, so I may stick with this. After all, I've been blogging on this for nearly five years.

But no promises, as I am slowly uncovering the many mysteries of this new computer, and I may come up with another way of keeping to date with this blog.

Yes, I've been busy and I hope my (two!) readers out there understand. Plus, with Facebook, it's much easier to update with a few lines. Still, I understand the importance of the longer written word. So again, I am making attempts to stay on top of this means of communication.

In the meantime, I leave you with this:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Patrick cook enough for everyone??? Auntie Jacky

Freckle Face Girl said...

He is getting so big!