Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Life as of late

Nothing too exciting going on my world these days. Just the usual - waiting on one car to be fixed, getting new tires for the other car, going to work.

Mike and I went to see the Police this past weekend. Awesome. Sting sounds as good as ever and the Stewart Copeland is really an amazing percussionist. I'm really glad I had the chance to see them, since they claim this is the last Police tour.

My parents are visiting for a few weeks and Patrick has them wrapped around his fingers (get it? a Police reference! hee hee). Everyday, my father takes him for a walk and when they come home, Patrick is completely passed out in his stroller like a little he's had too much to drink.

Patrick continues to surprise me with his personality and charm. He's at the point now where he smiles at me to manipulate me. He also started crawling forward last week and is pretty good at it. He started day care aka baby jail and seems to love it. Last week, I took him to the doctor for his nine month visit - he's in the 25th percentile in both height and weight (18 lbs, 2 oz and 27 inches long) and babbled incessently.

I'm tired most days. It seems there aren't enough hours in the day. But I'm trying to enjoy the summer because soon these warm days are going to turn into the grey cold days that really get me in a funk.

That's all for now. I wish I had more subsantial things to write about but all I can think about right now is a hot shower and bedtime.

1 comment:

Freckle Face Girl said...

The Police reference made me smile!