Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Finish the sentence...

I stole this from my best friend's page - at least, some of the questions (she had way too many listed and I have way too little time tonight to answer them all).

1) When I was five: I threw up in my kindergarten class.
2) I once saw: ... Bobby Flay in NYC at his restaurant. He's cute.
3) There’s this girl I know who: has a belly ring.
4) What worries me most: is being homeless, hungry, and penniless.
5) What I miss most about the eighties: my Z Cavarricci's. NOT.
6) If I ever go back to school I’ll: take courses toward my MBA.
7) A song I love, but do not have is: Baby I Love Your Way/Freebird by Peter Frampton.
8) The world could do without: that Commie, Fidel Castro.
9) I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: eat it.
10) If I do anything well it's: clean up after my husband.
11) And by the way: have I mentioned that I'm known by my in-laws as Mrs. Glamourous?
12) The last time I was drunk, I: didn't break the seal. I swear I didn't.

No comments: