Wednesday, December 30, 2009

So Blessed

In a year where many have suffered financially, I am grateful to have had the opportunity to move to a new place, with job (at least for one of us!) in hand, and have to opportunity to open a new chapter in the life of my family.

As the year closes, I am feel so blessed to have a healthy family and a wonderful support system that helps me through good and bad times.

Today, Mike and I were able to close on our new home, ending 2009 on a happy note.  After more than a month of transient living, the moving truck arrives at our new home tomorrow morning.  The movers will unpack our belongings and move them into a home where we plan to create more memories with our son.

I am blessed.  I am thankful.

Posting will continue to be light (with the occasional photo, I presume!), as I work to unpack boxes and build my new home.

May 2010 bring everyone health, prosperity, and happiness!

IMG_8530 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, house looks beautiful from outside.
Sure you will all create many happy, fond, memories inside!
Jacky