Saturday, April 18, 2009

This Is What I Do on Saturday Nights Now...

And I wouldn't want it any other way.

Patrick's video at 18 months.  Again, I'm a day early.

I can't believe my baby is *already* 18 months old.  A year and a half.  Where does the time go?

Patrick spent a few days over at his Grandma's house while Mike and I took two days to visit the Sin City of the East Coast.  When we picked him up earlier today, my mother-in-law's house looked like it had been hit by a tornado.  A tornado named Patrick.  She claims he was great - he even helped her put clothes in the dryer.  But I spoke to her later in the day, once we were home and she confessed to me:  I'm tired.  Hehe.  Patrick has certainly turned into everything Mike and I thought he would be.  And so much more.  His smile lights up the room.  When he lets you see it, that is.  Usually, he's running past you, trying to figure out what to get his hands into next.  :)

Enjoy!

 

No comments: